From April 3rd until April 17th we have a spectacular challenge for your young people.... Our very own Monopoly board challenge!! Full of different activities or challenges to help keep your young people occupied during the Easter break. With plenty to choose from AND prizes up for grabs, we hope that that this will bring both entertainment, but also a little friendly competition!
For more information or a Monopoly pack, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
There are two ways to play this, and we don’t mind which you pick!
OPTION ONE: Roll the dice
1. First of all, you have to make the dice! You can find those instructions separately in the packs that have been delivered, or email email@example.com and they will be sent through to you.
2. Find a counter to represent you - it could be a toy, a rubber, or even a sweet...just remember not to eat it! Put your counter on the GO square (don’t forget to eat a donut). Roll the dice, and move forward that many spaces.
3.You can roll the dice as many times a day as you like - but maybe stop if you’ve already eaten all your easter eggs!
4. Do the challenge on the square that you’ve landed on. Don’t forget to cross it off on your score sheet!
5. if you land on Danny, its wash up time- we would love to see your washing up pictures!!!
OPTION TWO: Your pick
1. This option is pretty simple - you get to pick what you do!
2. Do whichever challenge you fancy doing, and cross it off on your score sheet.
3. You can try and get five ticks on every challenge, or try and do everything once. It’s totally up to you!
HOW DO I ENTER THE PRIZE DRAW?
At the end of the Easter holidays, there’s going to be a prize draw. For every photo you tag us in on social media or send us by email, you get an entry into the draw! So don’t forget to get picture evidence of every challenge you complete, however silly!)
1st - Amazon Alexa
2nd - Harry Potter or Lego friends Set
3rd - Swing Ball (outdoor game)
4th - Two large Easter eggs
(We won’t share any photos of you on social media without parent or carers permission. Send your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com, and let us know if you’d rather they weren’t shared anywhere.)